I'm an expert in Neuro-linguistic Programming Training
I'm a specialist in Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP); Person-Centered Approach psychotherapy; and experimental cognitive psychopathology
My accomplishments include:
- BSc(Hons) Psychology
- Accredited Trainer of NLP
- NLP Master Practitioner x2
- NLP Practitioner x 3 (JSNLP, PGNLP & ANLP)
- City & Guilds Certified Trainer (PTLLS)
- Counselling Certification (Person-centered approach, Psychodynamic, Psychoanalysis of Organizations & CBT)
- Master DNB MC
- Over 13 years experience of Training Adult Skills in the UK
- Keynote speaker for the Global NLP Summits
- Motivational speaker for the ANLP International Conferences
- President of the Birkbeck Psychological Society (2011-2015)
- Officer for the School of Sciences, Birkbeck, University of London (2012-2015)
- Vice-chair for the Student Union, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Voting member on the Academic Board, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Academic Tutor
- Marketing BSc & MSc, Business Management BSc & MSc, Criminal Law & Criminal Justice, Clinical Psychology, Psychology BSc & MSc.
- Advanced Research Methods (ANOVA, Correlation, T-tests, multiple regression)
Research interests include:
- Mental imagery and mental rotation of objects
- The effects of emotional disorders (anxiety & depression) on attentional control processes.
- Effects of cognitive overload in selectional attention processes
- Stereotype Activation & stereotype threat
- Processing of syntactic and semantic ambiguity in language processing
- The use of research hypnosis as an experimental tool in identifying causes of psychiatric disorders
- Face inversion effect
When you think of learning DSNLP coaching and better understanding the study of human experience, most of what you need is help, instructions, and encouragement from someone who has "been there and that" with learning NLP Skills.
I will definitely help you to excel in your skills, so you can help others to live their best life. You will build on your existing skills by working from where you are now. You will be given step by step guidance in how to coach others in ways that suit the people you serve best. One of the things many report about my courses and mentoring is that it helps people move quicker towards their goals and away from being mediocre. There will be plenty of opportunities to reflect on the things you learn as well as practice application so you can practice practice practice.