Start your journey now and learn the fundamental basics for becoming an affective practitioner and coach.
This 16 day course will give you all the lessons you need to be an NLP Coaching practitioner.
In this course you will learn how to:
- structure a coaching session
- Deliver coaching interventions
- apply Coaching Skills in your work and personal life.
- purposefully use language to help your clients reach their objectives
This course will take you through the fundamentals you need to understand in order to become an effective practitioner of the approach to coaching known as neurolinguistic programming(NLP)
The course will contain:
- Practice groups
- Information from cognitive psychology
- Exclusive handouts to support your learning and continuing practice
- Bonus videos to support your learning
Time and dates
1st June – 25th June 2021
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
8pm – 11pm (GMT)
This course relies on you trying the exercises and doing what you need to do to make sure that you can stay on target and practice all the skills that will help you get to where you need to be