Start your journey now. Learn the fundamentals and become an effective DSNLP practitioner & coach.
A 6-month mentorship course with leading NLP Trainer Darren Shaw to help you learn the skills of NLP coaching to achieve your full potential.
Learn how you can:
- transform the limiting beliefs of others
- use hypnotic communication to access the unconscious mind of others to create change
- use these processes on yourself, so you can experience what it will be like for others
The program includes support via 1:1 coaching from your course instructor to ensure you are on track to win from the moment you begin.
On this program, you will learn how to:
- Enhance your ability to communicate effectively with people you work with or serve
- Support others to reflect on the beliefs that limit them from achieving their goals
- hear more of what others are communicating with you, so you can effectively respond
- transform limiting beliefs getting in the way of you achieving your own outcomes
- set compelling goals for individuals and yourself
- understand the inner workings of the human mind, brain and behaviour.
Darren Shaw is a City & Guilds certified Trainer with over a decade of experience in adult skills training in the UK.
An international trainer skilled in creating and facilitating learning environments that enable learners to develop skills. He has twice spoken at the International NLP conference and was a keynote speaker at the Global NLP summit hosted by the Indian NLP conference.
Darren is a certified Trainer of Neuro-linguistic Programming(NLP) to standards set out by JSNLP and the Professional Guild of NLP(PGNLP). He is a Master Practitioner of NLP to the standards set out by PGNLP, JSNLP & ANLP.
Darren has an extensive events management and marketing background. He has been a leader in various industries, including events management, fashion and academic circles.
NB. If you cannot make a masterclass or appointment, it's your responsibility to work with Darren to work out how to develop your skills in the area that has been missed. This might be through professional discussion, additional practice groups or reviewing pre-recorded content(Ideally you'd just show up to each class!)
This course relies on you trying the exercises and doing what you need to do to make sure that you can stay on target and practice all the skills that will help you get to where you need to be